- The game would be held about once a month, on Saturday afternoons, and early evenings.
- A consistent weekend could not be guaranteed -- I've got other activities and commitments that might require choosing a different Saturday.
- The home where the game would be hosted (if mine) is non-smoking, has a cat and a dog in residence, as well as a wife and kid. Also, I do not appreciate a lot of bad language and do not want it in my home.
- At this point, I've been doing some work on a campaign that could be run on 2nd edition AD&D, or possibly 3rd edition with 3.5 rules. Some house rules would be added.
- Alternately, I may consider running some other systems, with the appropriate preparation, including: Ironclaw (furry renaissance setting), Top Secret/SI (Spy, smaller group), James Bond (Spy 1-3 players only). With a bit more prep, I might get something together for some other systems from the 1980s -- in the 1980s I practically collected RPG systems
If anyone would be interested, let me know. I don't anticipate being able to start before late April or early May between organization, preparation and existing commitments.